With our energy audit services,we identify the opportunities to reduce the energy use and/or the operating cost of the facility. Further more, we help our client to design/retrofit sustainable buildings utilizing day-lighting control, LED lighting system etc., Whether it is a new construction, renovation, or retrofit, our audit reports provide the information to decide which of the recommended energy generation and conservation technologies can be implemented at the site.
- Fact finding analysis based on the historical energy usage.
- Analysing the operational characteristics of the building or process.
- Analysing key opportunities for energy conservations.
- Engineering analysis of potential recommendations.
- Preparing a priority ordered list of recommendations.
- Cost benefit analysis.
- Report the result.
We can provide different levels of solar and solar roofing analysis for a building or industrial process. Our reports give more information about the facility that they can use for variety of purposes. Whether it`s contemplating major energy-saving capital improvements or roof replacement or new construction or renovation we can evaluate and recommended a variety of solar measures to save energy and cut operating costs.
Site Feasibility Analysis
The site location, physical characteristics and general infrastructure of the site determines the success, mediocrity or failure of any solar photo voltaic project to a larger extent. The evaluation of a proposed operating location is called a comprehensive site feasibility study.
- Solar Irradiation level analysis.
- Obstacle/Shadow analysis.
- Analysis of land coverage ratio.
- Analysis of PV orientation and tilting.
- Soil strength and quality.
- Operational location logistics.
- Supporting facilities for utility integration.
- Maintenance and haul-out facilities.
- Environmental concern.
- Stability and long term growth Potential.
- Overall suitability for the proposed project.
Based on the comprehensive site feasibility study, proposing the appropriate technology for a particular site is essential to truly realize the benefits from renewable energy projects.
Operation and Maintenance
IKRA ENERGI`s operation and maintenance (O&M) is committed to provide flexible, integrated, dependable, cost effective and responsive solutions for the operation and maintenance requirements of SPV solutions.O &M assessments shall be performed as a stand-alone activity that results in a set of O &M recommendations or as part of retro commissioning ( a large more holistic approach to improving existing building performance.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Routine inspection and servicing of equipments.
- Lowers the probability of unplanned PV system downtime.
- Reactive Maintenance.
- Address the equipment breakdown after their occurance, is instituted to mitigate unplanned downtime.
- Break-fix approach used mainly for lower upfront costs.
- Condition based Maintenance.
- Used real time data to prioritize and optimize maintenance and resources.
- Offering increased efficiency.